A series of articles refuting Yasir Qadhi his misconceptions regarding the da’wah of As-Shaykh al-Islām Muḥammed ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhāb, Rahiemmahullaah.
2. Historical context- and back-ground info regarding the da’wah of the Mujaddid which is never mentioned.
Table of contents:
1.The situation of Najd and the world regarding religion and safety.
2.The stages of da’wah the Mujaddid went through.
3.The content of the da’wah of the Mujaddid.
4.What has the da’wah achieved?
5.What have his adversaries achieved and done?
6.Al-‘udr bil jahl: The excuse of ignorance according to the Mujaddid.
7.Al-‘udr bil jahl: The excuse of ignorance according to Yasir Qadhi.
8.On what did the Mujaddid perform takfeer?
9.Did the Imaam perform takfeer without any restrictions?
10.On what did the opponents of the Mujaddid perform takfeer?
11.Doubts regarding takfeer/fighting of who says Laa Illaaha Ilaa Allaah.
12.The accusations levelled by Yasir are not new.
13.The old Yasir claimed that the Mujaddid was unrightfully accused.
14.The old Yasir refutes the new Yasir and shows that he has changed in a bad manner.
15.Who started attacking who? Placing the allegations made by Yasir in the right context.
16.Ibn Taymiyyah, Rahiemmahullaah, and the ones withholding from acting upon the shari’ah.
3. An academic response to Yasir Qadhi’s podcast and his outrageous claims.
Table of contents.
- Yasir’s background and former stance.
- The Najdi phases according to Yasir.
- Difference between the first and third phase according to Yasir and his own understanding.
- The Jihaad of Imaam Muhammed ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhāb, Rahiemmahoellaah
- Did the Mujadid only see his own group as Muslims?
- A fictional link between first wave Najdi da’wah and Abu Muhammed al-Maqdisi.
- Does Yasir follow the Imaams as-Shawkaani and as-San’aani in their stance regarding the Najdi da’wah?
- The confusion of Yasir in comparing ISIS and the Najdi da’wah.
- The second wave Najdi da’wah and third wave.
- The advice of Yasir: Look at the writings of Imām Muhammed ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhāb and what he did.
- Double standards and great claims: The great ‘Alim Ibn ‘Afaaliq!
- Yasir is writing on the difference between Muhammed ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhāb and Ibn Taymiyah.
- The mujadid is again accused of extremism and neo-Kharijism!
- King-‘Abdel-‘Aziz opposed his ‘Ulama and used sec-ular troops.
- Muhammed ‘Alaawi al-Maaliki.
- Salmaan al-‘Awda
May Allaah guide all the Muslims to what pleases him. Ameen.